141 Complex Protein Powder by Silverstar Nutrition
Silverstar Nutrition 141 Complex Protein Powder Review and Product Description
Sliverstar's 141 is heavily discounted because the product is passed its sell-by-date (04/21).
Silverstar Nutrition’s flagship product, 141was designed by Bailey Slater, a former high school wrestler from WI who had to retire because of concussions and TBI (traumatic brain injury).
141 Complex Protein Powder is a mixture of 3 types of protein to assist the body in an optimal, quick recovery. 141 contains, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Micellar Casein. Each of these types of protein provides a specific purpose at to why it is added to the 141 Complex Protein Powder formula.
- Whey Protein Isolate is a fast digesting protein and contains all the necessary amino acids that bodies require to help repair muscles after workouts.
- Whey Protein Concentrate has low levels of fat and carbohydrates while still containing high levels of branched-chain amino acids.
- Micellar Casein is an excellent source of essential amino acids. Micellar Casein digests slower than whey protein and results in a prolonged release of amino acids into the blood stream for sustained protein synthesis.
By providing three different types of protein, Silver Star Nutrition’s 141 Complex Protein Powder provides everything that you need to recover the best way possible after a grueling workout.
Key Features of 141 Complex Protein Powder from Silverstar Nutrition
- 20g of Protein and only 120 Calories per Scoop
- 3 Different Types of Protein for Optimal Recovery
- Only 1.5g of Fat per Serving
- Low Carb, Only 1g of Sugar per Serving
- Available in Chocolate or Vanilla
Directions: Mix One Scoop 141 Complex Protein Powder in 8 oz of water, almond milk, or your favorite beverage for a high protein smoothie.
Allergy Warnings: Produced in a facility that produces Milk, Egg, Wheat, Soy, and Tree Nuts (Coconut)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov